“Chinese philosophy based on the writings of Lao-tzu ( fl. 6th century BC), advocating humility and religious piety. “noun
Thanks to “Philosophies for Life” on Youtube for sharing these Lessons from the Taoist master, Lao Tzu.
Lao Tzu is considered to be the founder of Taoism and accepted author of Taoism’s most sacred text, Tao Te Ching.
10 Taoism lessons to gain wisdom from Lao Tzu
- Look within and you will find everything you need
- By letting go, you become free
- Let go of your labels if you truly want to know yourself
- Pay no attention to evil and it will crumble away
- Kindness and compassion for others will always win in the end
- Be yourself without caring what others think
- Wisdom and strength come from remaining humble
- Change is inevitable, so embrace it, even if it seems uncomfortable
- Learn to follow first if you ever wish to lead
- Always go with the flow